Thursday 5 April 2012

springing.

Spring has always been my favourite time of year, when you can sense this grand feeling of excited anticipation of everything bursting into green and colour. The days are getting warmer (apart from Sheffield's April blizzard yesterday!) and also getting longer. Getting up in the morning feels almost like a joy, as though the sun is streaming in through my window to personally greet me and fill me full of light. It's novel not to have to wear six layers of clothes every day!


My apple trees are just about to pop with blossoms, and I'm going to try and document the process in some sort of time-lapse thing. With the four-day Easter weekend ahead, I plan to spend as much time outside as possible, soaking up the season!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I really appreciate your thoughts! x