Sunday 26 February 2012

superia duper.

I had a day off this Thursday as there were no clinics for me to go to, and so instead I did something that I'd been meaning to do for a while. I started a roll of colour film (Superia 100) in my camera last summer, and somehow hadn't finished it, although I had been out recently to take some photos when it was very cold. Jack and I had planned to go and see three of our best friends in Sheffield for a coffee in the morning, so the old Nikon came with me and I finished my last few shots.

I then made a bit of an error by taking the film to be processed at Boots, but I was just so excited about seeing my photos that I needed them there and then... well, within 1 hour! And as I was looking through the photos once they were processed, I really relished in the memories that were attached to them. A day trip to Alton Towers in the Summer with friends (cheekily changed this to mono); spending time in the Peaks with Jack's family when they came to visit; wrapping up warm on a cold Sunday and capturing the shapes of Winter; finding some space, peace, and fresh air at Burbage in the snow; crocuses opening up to bring in the Spring; and, of course, great coffee with great friends.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I really appreciate your thoughts! x